08 mayo 2012

What a View!! HD



 
CLICK AQUI PARA TAMAÑO NORMAL

 
Added on Dec 4 2006
What a View!! HD
We are motherfucking in it to win it, and this week we got the sexy Aurora, in da house. This sexy chick is fine, she has a beautiful face and one amazing ass. I took her to my pimped out new condo on the 55th floor, and that shit got her pussy all wet. She went buck-wild and soon as she saw da view, I had her walking around with her bare ass all over the spot. And let me tell you something her ass was the real view, she has a mighty fine booty. Her apple-bottom is the truth. She got tired of being inside, so I took he fine ass over to a waterfront park and damn she got butt ass naked again, this girl loves to show off her ASSets and I love to watch. I was horny as fuck so I decided to fuck this pretty little thing, let me tell you this girl is a tigress. She loves it in her booty and for more to split her sweet pussy. Fellas another legendary episode of the motherfucking ASSPARADE, Enjoy!! the P-MAN, out.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...